Operations Manager at Champs
Views:597 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Champs Group - Brand Director - IIM/ISB/SP/NM/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
A Brand Strategist with passion for brand building and creating lasting impression among consumers. Improving product sales and market share leading to disproportionate business growth and long-term brand value.
- To develop a coherent marketing strategy for the company, including but not limited to a compelling brand story, positioning, key message, creative and communication elements, basis an understanding of competitive analysis & consumer behaviour.
- Define brand positioning and articulating customer proposition
- ATL Campaigns to increase customer base in every part of the marketing funnel
- Drive Same Store Tickets Growth by execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with creative agencies
- To be the custodian of the consumer's voice and provide consumer insights through marketing research.
- Using consumer insights to drive positioning, new products and increased customer acquisition in specific segments Brand Awareness, Consideration, TOM, Attitudes and Barriers
- Creative thinker with a passion for ideas and deep understanding of all digital channels as a means for brand to communicate with online audiences.
- New Product Development and Pricing
- Social Media and PR
- Design and Customer Interaction touchpoint definition
- Overall share of voice of brand, social media engagement and followers,
- Cafe design, customer journey mapping and verbiage, creatives for in-store campaigns
- Responsible to oversee the creation of the business's content, for example, newsletter, blogs, social influencers, annual reports, and other marketing collateral materials.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Preferring candidates from Top MBA Institutes (IIM, ISB, SP, NM, XLRI) - preferably engineer
- Looking for someone with 7-8 yrs of experience with at least 4-5 yrs of brand
- Preferably from Food FMCG or someone who has worked in Brand Strategy role in agency or who has worked with food brands
- Work directly with the founders in shaping and executing the strategy/vision of the brand
- Be a part of the transformative journey of creating a household brand in India from scratch
- Define your own path and build your own team
- One hell of a "FUN RIDE"