Chalo - City Head/State Head - Operations (7-13 yrs)
City Manager - Mangalore, Chalo
Chalo is India's #1 bus transport technology company. It is revolutionising local bus transport by partnering with bus operators to digitise bus rides. Consumers love Chalo for its digital bus passes and live tracking of city busses.
Chalo operates across 38 cities and delivered over a 1 billion rides annually. It recently on boarded Mumbai's largest local bus operator, BEST and launched a fully digital ticketing product "Chalo Card" that uses NFC to enable easy 'tap-in tap-out' ticketing.
About: City Manager - Mangalore
You will be responsible for the P&L of the City. Your role includes partnering, on boarding & managing relationships with the local city bus operators, and generating demand for the on-boarded fleet, including augmenting adoption of digital rides through sales of 'Chalo Pass'
1. Sales and Relationship Management - Understanding the dynamics of business and negotiate with and influence bus operators and associations
2. Manage the P&L and pain points of bus operators and make custom pitches
3. Foster faster option of the business model in your city by building operators
4. Managing the team of over 7 people
Requirements for the role
1. You need to have skills and experience in managing dealers, distributors, restaurants, operators, business owners etc
2. Exposure in FMCG, Consumer Durables, Industrial goods, mobility, or food & beverage industry
3. Graduate/Post-Graduate with over 7 years work experience
4. Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
5. Effective communication skills
6. Ability to communicate in the local Language ( Tulu and Kannada)