Senior Talent Acquisition at Chaitanyaindia
Views:138 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chaitanya India Fin Credit - Zonal Audit Manager (8-10 yrs)
Zonal Audit Manager
Candidate Should be from MICROFINANCE - JLG - SHG
Candidates Should be handling Multiple Geographies
1) Monitoring of key Audit through the preparation of Audit dashboards for the assigned geography on a monthly basis.
2) Good understanding of NBFC/Bank operations, loan products, and systematic & systemic Audit events in all areas of credit Audit management within the organization.
3) Overall Audit assessment to be performed for the assigned geography on a periodic basis.
4) To cover various NBFCs and MFIs in the assigned geography to spot lending opportunities and identify the geographical risk.
5) To liaison with the business team, Credit team, audit team, Head office, and other Internal stakeholders to ensure identification of EWS (Early warning signals) which impacts the loan book quality.
6) Creative thinking is essential for the general improvement of service and operational standards to maintain a competitive edge, given the fiercely competitive environment in which the branch operates.
7) Analytical problem-solving skills, innovative thinking, and attention to detail are necessary to solve operational/technical problems and for the constant improvement of workflows, procedures, etc, to improve productivity and customer service.
8) Good managerial ability is considered essential to proactively organize, direct and motivate a multicultural workforce to attain high-performance standards on a sustained basis.
9) Maintain proper documentation in all Audit assessment files to ensure that the Record Retention and Internal Audit policies and procedures are followed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.