Corporate HR Manager at Chaitanya India Fin Credit Pvt Ltd
Views:352 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Chaitanya India Fin Credit - Corporate HR Strategy Role (2-5 yrs)
- Analyzing and understanding the organizational medium and long-term business plans
- Formulating tactical plans for HRMS Implementation, PMS Developing And Implementing Strategy.
- Analyze data relative to performance management program
- Perform constant analysis in the budget execution, to identify unexpected variations as well as identify the root causes and carry out action plans. To keep Human Resources management informed of the current status, as well as provide an expected forecast.
- Develop tools to monitor budget execution, which allow analysis at a level of detail that facilitates providing answers to the questions received.
- Synthesizing the HR vision based on the organization's plans
- Developing strategic directions for the HR function
- Presenting the plans to management for approval
- Driving the implementation of the plans and monitoring results
- Master Degree in HR, Statistics, or MSW that uses quantitative analysis or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in PMS Implementation, HR Strategy, HR Analytics
- Experience owning complex projects involving multiple teams
- Flexible approach to working, able to pick up a variety of tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Should be good in Analytical and reasoning
- Should be good in interpersonal and coaching skills