Manager - Talent Acquisition at Chainalytics
Views:1148 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Chainalytics - Senior Manager/Director - Supply Chain Design (10-25 yrs)
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions - from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
You join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world's largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
- Lead, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain design projects.
- Develop services/solution approach and scope of work and create proposals in response to client requirements/brief/RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Effectively manage client relationships and support existing client retention activities for assigned accounts
- Deliver thought leadership and market-facing content including blogs, public speaking, etc that support Chainalytics- overall brand and positioning
- Recruit, mentor and manage the IDSP delivery team in the region
- Efficiently manage project requirements, resources, timelines and budgets. Identify and communicate issues that may impact project scope, schedule, budget or quality
- Communicate well: within the core project team, with key stakeholders, and with senior supply chain executives
- Deliver project results; plan and lead major client presentations
- Design modeling approaches to answer strategic business questions
- Use supply chain knowledge to identify business improvement opportunities, frame issues, structure problems, and create solution approaches
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics- analysis tools and techniques
- Recruit, mentor and manage the consultants/analysts
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in engineering, operations research, supply chain management or related major (Master's degree preferred).
- Show a minimum of 10 years experience in the supply chain industry, preferably working with quantitative tools and methodology in analyzing supply chain decisions (specific experience in consulting is a significant advantage)
- Demonstrate a track record of leading and delivering on supply chain projects (focus on Supply Chain Design is preferred)
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background, including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Have the skills and experience to understand client requirements, manage client expectations, use quantitative methodologies, and execute on delivery plans
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills with a strong working knowledge of data manipulation tools such as MS Access, Excel, and Tableau.
- Exposure to pre-sales / solutioning activities in consulting or supply chain planning solutions companies
- Outstanding business and technical writing, presentation development, organization, and communications skills
- Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop consultants and analysts
- Required tool experience: Experience working with Supply Chain Design tools is required (e.g. LLamasoft Guru, JDA/i2 Supply Chain Strategist, IBM/ILOG/LogicTools LogicNet+)