Senior Manager at Chainalytics
Views:5352 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:334
Chainalytics - Senior Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Sr. Consultant / Manager / Sr. Manager
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- Your primary responsibilities are to work with our clients to design, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain network recommendations.
- Your primary role will be to review and validate data, build visualisation charts/dashboards, build optimisation models in tools like Llamasoft or JDA or similar optimisation packages, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
- Client and/or other Chainalytics team members can be in multiple geographies. Projects may also involve travel to client locations.
Position responsibilities are as follows :
- Gather, understand, analyse, summarise and report client data by closely collaborating with client data teams
- Build network optimisation models according to specifications
- Design modelling approaches to answer strategic business questions
- Develop comprehensive output reports from optimisation scenarios
- Own the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics analysis tools and techniques
- Instruct and mentor junior consultants/analysts in techniques and methodology
- Lead and manage project teams and their activities; Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
An ideal candidate will :
- Hold a Master's degree or equivalent from a leading institution
- Focus on Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related areas during under/postgraduate education is a plus
- Must have at least three years of experience in using quantitative methods (such as Excel, Access, Tableau, Alteryx, R, SPSS, SQL, Python etc.) to analyse supply chain decisions
- Must have at least two years of experience with optimisation modelling tools like Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, IBM LogicNet Plus or similar supply chain modelling environments for Network Design
- Have experience of working with teams in multiple geographies and cultures
- Have advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Good understanding of the supply chain domain
- Good communication (written and verbal) and client interaction skills
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, India with some travel to client sites
ABOUT CHAINALYTICS :
Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner's Top 25 supply chains.
We bring an unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realise maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
At Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world's largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem-solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.