Senior Manager - Consulting at Chainalytics
Views:1200 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Chainalytics - Manager/Senior Manager - Integrated Demand Supply Planning (5-20 yrs)
Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner's Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics- Integrated Demand and Supply Planning (IDSP) practice assists clients with the executive IDSP process. We define the executive IDSP process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one - truth- that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes. Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive IDSP process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain's contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
Your primary responsibilities are to lead, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain design projects. Client and/or project team members can be in multiple geographies. Projects often involve travel to client locations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Play a hands-on role in managing and delivering IDSP solutions to our clients.
- Conduct standard business / technology assessments depending on project scope and client needs.
- Set engagement objectives and scope followed by development of detailed project plans to meet specific needs of each client and engagement.
- Support sales of the Chainalytics IDSP service offerings.
- Effectively manage client relationships and joint project teams including other consultants, contractors, and client team members.
- Engage and communicate with clients at all levels of the organization during the delivery process to earn their confidence and trust.
- Responsibility for review and approval of all client deliverables in accordance with the SOW.
- Support creation of thought leadership materials (blogs, public speaking, etc) that support Chainalytics- overall brand and positioning.
- Support the ongoing development of methodologies and new service offerings, including SaaS capabilities that generate recurring revenues where applicable.
- Impeccable integrity, passion for supply chain consulting, creative, and energetic
- Demonstrated expertise in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, and IDSP processes
- Significant and documented project experience involving solution design and implementation
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a problem-solving team-oriented environment
- Solid project management skills demonstrated across multiple industries
- Ability to supervise others and actively coach / mentor junior consultants
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with emphasis in demand planning, supply planning, S&OP.
- Hold a Master's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in Engineering, Operations Research, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related major;
- Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred.
- Implementation experience with advanced planning and scheduling technical solutions preferred, e.g. BlueYonder, Logility, ToolsGroup, Optiant, etc.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word), SQL, Power BI and Tableau
- Proven experience working on large scale supply chain transformation initiatives with supporting references.
- Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop junior consultants and analysts
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with some travel to client sites
Managers/Sr. Managers at Chainalytics must be comfortable operating in these roles:
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges