Senior Manager - Consulting at Chainalytics
Views:862 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Chainalytics - Data Scientist - Supply Chain Planning/Analytics (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT CHAINALYTICS :
Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner's Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Chainalytics - Integrated Demand and Supply Planning (IDSP) practice assists clients with the executive IDSP process. We define the executive IDSP process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one - truth- that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes.
Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive IDSP process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain's contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
- Apply a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, regression, time series, optimizations etc.) to data sets (primarily focused on demand)
- Tune and deploy models for demand sensing/forecasting (o9 platform has a library of forecasting algos already, which are coded in R)
- Application of common business metrics and the ability to generate new ones as needed
- Work collaboratively with Clients, Project Management, Solution Architects, Consultants and Integration Engineers to ensure successful delivery of o9 projects
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Strong programming skills and experience in understanding Python and/or R code written for forecasting
- Strong analytical techniques, data mining knowledge and proficiency in handling and processing large amounts of data is needed
- Knowledge of statistical forecasting algorithms
- Experience in time series forecasting in scale using heuristic-based hierarchical best-fit models using algorithms like exponential smoothing, ARIMA, prophet and custom parameter tuning
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Data Science and Analytics