CGLIA - Manager - Human Resources (3-6 yrs)
Position Title: HR Manager
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Department: Human Resource Management
CGLIA is a software development company building highly available, highly secure, cloud-based enterprise software products that helps speed the research process resulting in new drugs, new devices, and new treatments to improve the health and well being of world population.
At CGLIA, our work shows our dedication and passion for innovative quality software products that are intuitive and easy to use and exceeds every aspect of customer expectations.
CGLIA, is the place that develops world-class professionals who would like to be innovative, creative, learn continuously, and build a solid foundation to build products that are special and delight the customer.
- We are looking for a HR Manager to join as Lead - Human Resources department. HR Manager Responsibilities include designing comprehensive employee engagement plans, creating employee engagement activities, designing and developing training and development schedules for senior till junior level; overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team and mostly on employee engagement activities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Design and draft employer-employee oriented HR Policies,
- Creating a warm culture in the organization, plan and design employee engagement, employee
momentum and sense of belonging
- Ensure basic HR functions such as payroll inputs, internal and statutory documentation, MIS reports
are carried out without exception
- Initiate and measure the performance metrics and carry out the PMS without any flaw.
- Get involved in talent development activities, skill matrix and competency mapping;
- Identify the talent gap; Drive the Training & Development program(s) and identify and chalk out the
training/learning schedules and ensure the T&D activities are carried out.
- Continuous thrive for the potential tutors on cognitive, life skills and technical skills.
- Design and execute engagement activities that increase employees belonging and pride in the company
- Take efforts to make employees understand and appreciate various company policies
- Performance management is a powerful tool to help employees create a career path and deliver on it. This role will be responsible for owning the PM process and ensuring effective implementation
- Obtain hiring requirements and ensure hiring is carried out in time
- Provide delightful on-boarding experience to all new joinees
- A people person who is comfortable with every human being whatever the situation
- Experience of working HR function in Core HRM.
- Experience in independently handling various HR functions without supervision
- Ability to think independently
- Ability and willingness to stand firm on his/her feet when required
- MBA in HR is preferable; Good at MS Office including Excel, Word and Power Point
Desired Skills and Experience: Microsoft Excel, Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Training and Development