Senior Specialist - Tech Talent Hiring at CGI
Views:206 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CGI - Java Architect - Spring/Microservices Architecture (10-15 yrs)
- Talented; versatile hands on Technical Payment Expert; devising and delivering cutting edge innovative payments solutions.
- Ideal candidate is a self - motivated individual with strong awareness of the payments industry trend; bank processing; payment security and payment transaction models.
- Business acumen; hands - on technology skills; positive work ethics and a collaborative mind set are key to the success for this role.
- The prospective candidate will require articulation; negotiation and influencing skills given the level of visibility.
- The person is expected to be a mentor and a peer with Thought leadership in designing future solutions and strategies for attaining them.
- This role will be a combination of business development; technology architecture; hands on technical support and client facing relationship management skills.
- This role require a deep working knowledge of payments and solution selling.
Required and Mandatory skills :
- Deep technical background essential to create performance efficient and maintainable design (Oracle & Java technology stack).
- Technical subject matter experts having extensive experience with commercial technologies such as Angular JS; JSON; Python; Robot Framework; Spring Framework; MDB`s.
- Experience with service management (Web Services; REST API; Messaging); development; integration; deployment.
- Product development experience in technical design and development.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills including debugging code.
- Proficiency in Technical Analysis and including code reviews; test case reviews or deep dive into user flows with client.
- UML modelling skills; ideally in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Expertise in defining environment strategy and data migration strategy Strategies.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery in multi - cloud environments
- Good knowledge on technical aspects of software products/projects (interfaces; connectivity; databases; Application servers; Middleware; Archive / Purge)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and comfortable interacting with developers.
- Client facing skills with senior executives (client and internally)
- Solid understanding of architectural consideration such as high - volume; performance; security; scalability; reliability etc.
- Proven experience of in both real time transaction processing as well as non - real time asynchronous processing.
- Deep knowledge and passion around emerging payments technologies and their potential to change commerce.
- Experience in Software life cycle (SDLC) Payments knowledge and experience
- Experience in Payments related software development projects or products Working experience with at least two Clearing systems in different countries
- Working experience with product / project implementation in medium or large scale banks Beneficial: Basic Knowledge of SWIFT; NACHA
- Basic Knowledge in Clearing systems in Europe; Canada; US Site implementation experience of any popular payment products (Fundtech; Clear2Pay) Product technology roadmap activities and DevOps strategies Integration of medium to large scale projects within bank infrastructure Experience with Oracle Weblogic or IBM Websphere is desirable.
- Experience with Git; Docker; Kubernetes. Experience of working with Agile methodology.
- Very good Java/JavaEE fundamental concepts and design principles.
- 12+ years of Java / JavaEE coding on mission critical; high performance transaction systems
- Solid knowledge of Spring framework; Microservices; REST APIs; Messaging; Kafka
- Proficient in Java Messaging Service and EJB 3.0
- Strong java multi - threading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge in java File I/O handling; JAXP; JAXB; JPA; Annotations
- Python/Robo Framework exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.