HR at CG Power & Industrial Solutions Limited
Views:2344 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
CG Power & Industrial Solutions - Deputy Manager - Internal Audit (1-3 yrs)
Role : Deputy Manager (M1) - Internal Audit
Basic Information on Role :
Current Designation : Dy Manager
Department : Corporate Audit Department
Sub Function : Corporate Audit Department
The role reports to :
Primary Manager : Sr. Manager- Global Internal Audit
Location : MUMBAI
Job Purpose :
- A career with CG Internal Audit requires motivated individuals with a background in assessing risks in a complex business environment and understanding how to assist process owners in the development of action plans to address their business needs and organizational goals.
- The primary activities of our Internal Audit personnel involve reviewing and assessing processes within a complex business environment, including financial, operational, and compliance areas. The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage to a deadline; and strong, innovative problem solving skills.
- As part of an integrated Internal Audit function, Internal Audit personnel would regularly perform business unit risk assessments and operational audits focused on areas such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Human Resources, etc. This includes performing risk-based business process assessments and audits focused on managing risks in the most efficient and effective manner.
- The Internal Audit team is also responsible for applying data analytics effectively throughout the audit process. For all audit activities, our associates regularly collaborate with Business Unit leadership to address prevalent risks throughout the organization.
Key Accountability :
1. Work within teams of 2-3 people. Perform business unit or corporate function risk assessments, meeting with business leadership, and reviewing strategic objectives to identify and quantify risk areas and potential audits.
2. Participate in the development of audit objectives and scope and in operational audits focused on business units and key business processes, such as - finance, procurement, human resources operations, and payroll processes.
3. Execute fieldwork/testing and reporting of audit issues under the guidance of the Auditor In-charge. Interact with process owners and demonstrate a commitment to continually improve the organization.
4. Communicate progress of audit objectives and testing with the Auditor In-charge on a timely basis. Meet with Internal Audit leadership regularly to stay current with business strategy, initiatives, and to discuss known risks and identify emerging risks.
5. Prepare written documentation of audit issues, reports, memos, client correspondence, and other working papers necessary to document the procedures performed, findings and conclusions.
6. Maintain knowledge of general business and economic development; gain an understanding of the Company's industry and control risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
Educational qualifications (Threshold educational background required to execute the role) :
Qualification : Post Graduation / Professional certification
Degree : CA/ ICWA / MBA (Finance)
Professional credentials recommended : CA, CIA, CFE
Specialization : Accountancy / Finance
Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role) :
- Articleship (preferably with Internal Audit focus)
- Familiarity with SAP ERP (Articleship experience using SAP preferred)
Necessary Functional Skills required for this job
- Generally accepted accounting and auditing principles, practices & procedures
- Preparation, maintenance, verification, and processing of accounting records
- Computerized accounting / auditing techniques
- ERP system (SAP)
- Laws, rules, regulations related to assigned activities
- Technical aspect of the field of specialty
- Data analysis
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and ability to work effectively with an integrated audit team.
- Strong adaptability skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic/international)
CAREER PATH :
- Growth within the CG Global Audit team
- Broaden skill set to IT audits
- Ability to transition to a role within a Business Unit and / or Global function at CG
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.