HR at CeX WeBuy Entertainment Pvt.Ltd
Views:900 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CeX WeBuy Entertainment - Project/Product Management Role (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
Experience: 3 to 6 years experience in Project / Product Management
Required Skills :
- At least 3 years of hands-on Project Management experience.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with project management tools such as (at least 1) - MS Project, Trello, JIRA, Zoho projects, Podio, Wrike, Basecamp, TFS
- Certification (anyone) - PMP / PgMP / PMI-ACP
- Experience with Metrics management
- Understanding of prevention and control
- Risk mitigation
- Web 2.0 & Mobile technologies
- Prior knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Good Knowledge of SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills for resolving ongoing tasks & issues, and consulting on problems
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Retail domain
- Knowledge of payment gateways
- Prior experience of working with technologies like - Asp.Net, PHP, MSSQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of any source control - TFS / SVN / Git
Job Description :
- Project Planning and Management Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Product Owner Support Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Team building promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Participating in design, testing phase & successful delivery of the SDLC.
- Communicate effectively with other project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members
- Travel abroad for project meetings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.