Senior Recruiter at Quadrangle
Views:663 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
CEO/Unit Head/COO/Facility Director - P&L Operations - Hospital (15-25 yrs)
Unit Head/COO/Facility Director, Odisha
- To manage the entire hospital operations includes P&L and ensure appropriate medical services and support functions to deliver excellent patient care and meet the business objectives of the hospital.
- To develop, plan and execute operational procedures for all functions for continuous process efficiency.
- He/she will coordinate with clinical heads and other medical services to ensure the availability of specialty and super specialty services for patients.
- Managing all infrastructural requirements of the hospital ensuring availability of medical infrastructures such as equipment, instruments, drugs etc and non-medical infrastructure including facilities, housekeeping, food & beverages etc.
- Foster a good team of clinical heads as well as key managerial functionaries.
- Implement technology to aid enhanced functioning.
- Serve as a primary spokesperson and representative of the Hospital
- Responsible for patient service and feedback for further enhancing service level quality.
- Responsible for overall infrastructure maintenance, security, safety at the hospital.
- Responsible for building and sustaining a brand image of the hospital.
- Responsible to ensure statutory compliance and norms for the hospital.
- Ensure appropriate organizational culture in keeping with the values as envisioned by the Group.
Qualification: Master's degree in Hospital Administration/Management preferable
Experience: 12 plus years ideally with a healthcare Industry (at least 3+ years in a P&L Management with the multispeciality hospital with 200 plus beds).
- Ability to navigate and pull all into a broader system view, and ability to effectively engage constituents to achieve a balance in competing agendas
- Experience in effectively representing hospital needs with an understanding of the broader economic demands that need to be balanced in a strong academic enterprise
- History of building and sustaining effective leadership teams
- Good organizational abilities, focused approach and good networking skills
- Understanding of and appreciation for the culture and environment associated with managing a complex health care organization in a competitive, turbulent market driven atmosphere
- Ability to interact, relate to work with, and support the activities of highly qualified, dynamic physicians as individuals and members of the organized medical staff
- Ability to delegate responsibility to senior subordinates, allowing them the room to identify ways and means to accomplish specific goals and objectives
- Broad understanding of health care issues, including the role of academic medicine with researchers, practitioners, and educators is desired
- Thorough knowledge of modern management principles, practices, and processes
ODIA/ORIYA SPEAKING TALENTS WOULD BE PREFERABLE