Business Development Manager at NovoQuest
Views:631 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CEO - Textiles (20-25 yrs)
Graduate in engineering preferably in textile technology & MBA/PG in Management from tier 1 institutes like IIMs, XLRI, TISS etc is desirable.
Minimum 20 years of experience in textile industry out of which 5 years as business Head
Exceptional candidates with non-textile background also will be considered
- Must have handled integrated operations comprising of Spinning, Weaving & Fabric processing
- Must have managed production & Sales of sizeable integrated Textile company.
- Must have sound knowledge of procurement of raw material including cotton both domestic & import
- Should possess Knowledge of International Trade regulations and FTA
- Should be Skilled at establishing operational excellence within culturally diverse environments, implementing competitive strategies aimed at expanding market share through product, market and segment growth. Have a globally profound and reliable network in supplier and customers.
- Expertise of execution of green field and brown field Textiles Units is desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate critical competencies in four broad categories: commitment to Top & Bottom line, Business acumen & Administrative ability, Leading the change and Customer orientation.
- Provide strategic leadership to the Textile business through meticulous planning and focused execution of the business plan.
- Adhere to highest standards of corporate governance through systems and processes with continuous monitoring.
- Lead multi-functional teams, synergize capabilities and to lead from front.
- Create a vibrant work culture and develop robust Leadership talent within Organization by nurturing internal human capital.
- Set out aggressive business growth and expansion plans and execute consistently.
- Develop Strong relationship with Customers, Stake holders & Government authorities
- Enhance shareholder value by creating a dynamic and high growth-oriented
- Organization which will be coveted by foreign /domestic strategic investors.