Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:923 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CEO Office Setup Specialist - Global Management Consulting Firm - Contractual (15-25 yrs)
About the Role:
A leading bank in Saudi Arabia is seeking a seasoned professional for the role of a CEO Office Setup Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to use your strategic acumen, leadership skills, and industry experience to shape and establish the CEO's office. Your contribution will play a pivotal role in setting the stage for the efficient functioning of the CEO's office, ensuring alignment with the bank's overall objectives.
This role requires a minimum of 15 years of experience in a similar capacity within the banking sector.
- Oversee the setup and efficient running of the CEO's office, ensuring all processes and systems are aligned with the bank's strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement processes, policies, and procedures to facilitate efficient decision-making and operations within the CEO's office.
- Facilitate communication between the CEO's office and other departments within the bank, including facilitating meetings and ensuring timely follow-up on action points.
- Develop a strong relationship with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and act as the primary point of contact for the CEO's office.
- Assist the CEO in preparing for board meetings, presentations, and other engagements.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in a similar role within the banking sector - setting up a CEO office or being a Chief of Staff for a banking organisation
- A proven track record in setting up and managing C-Level offices, preferably in the banking sector.
- Exceptional leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- MSc/MBA in business administration or relevant field.
This opportunity is based on a Hybrid work model that would require travel to Riyadh. This is on an initial 6 Month contractual opportunity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.