Manager at Silverpeople
Views:4276 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
CEO/Business Head - P&L - Integrated Facility Management Firm (20-30 yrs)
Please do not apply unless you have relevant experience in the below mentioned requirement.
Required Exp/ Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- More than 20 years of relevant experience. Experience in Education sector would be plus point.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Experience of handling multiple businesses at group level.
- Age band- 40-50 Years
Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Advice Board on strategic Investment & Business decisions.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Drive P&L through linking of vision to forecast, to Budgets and to targets in order to get desired profitability from different business verticals.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company's culture and overall company vision.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maximize business return on investment
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction