Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4532 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
CEO/Business Head - FMCG/Apparel Mfg/Textile (20-30 yrs)
CEO/Business Head position for a leading apparel manufacturing company in Kolkata.
Reporting Relationship : Chairman and Managing Director.
Industry : FMCG / Textile industry.
Experience : Minimum 20 years out of which 3 years as CEO / Business Head.
Age : Preferred age is less than 50 years
Job Description :
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization aligning it to organisational Vision.
- Ensure that Management, staffs and Board have sufficient and up-to-date information about organisational way forward.
- To act as an interface between Board, employees, organisation and community.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and revenues for the company though organic and inorganic growth.
- Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organisations resources within those budget guidelines.
- To assess the principal risks of the company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- To ensure that effective controls and management information systems are in place.
- To ensure that the company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of Functional Heads / Sr. Executives and to ensure in attaining organisational objectives.
- To streamline and strengthen internal process in the organisation resulting in more organised and effective work delivery.
- Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on print media and digital media in consultation with Management.
- To ensure and upgrade the brand equity of the company vis a vis its competitors through customer satisfaction which includes both internal and external customers.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee Domestic and International operations for evaluating financial performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.