Recruiter at Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:740 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CEO/Business Head - Facility Management (15-20 yrs)
CEO / Business Head -Facility Management
Experience: 15 + in (similar industry)
Manpower strength more than: 500 Employees
Education: BE/ Btech Any Mechanical Engineering
1.Operation across Kerala.
3.Existing System updating
4.Hard FM Services, Soft FM Services, Project management
5.System Solution, Administrative solutions and, Technical support, Fitout Execution works, Minor Construction works Etc...
Main Purpose of Role
- Ensuring a seamless Facilities Management service ensuring that everyday needs and requirements are met and that customers have the tools and services required to undertake their roles with ease and without disruption.
- Responsible for the effective commercial and operational management of FM services within the client's premises
- Delivering a high level of service across the Facilities Management functions on site, being proactive and working ahead to plan and foresee the changing requirements and needs of the customer and adjusting accordingly.
- Day to day operational management of the Hard FM Services, Soft FM Services, Project management, System Solution, Administrative solutions and Technical support Fit out Execution works, Minor Construction works Etc... FM services ensuring the provision of a high quality FM service through a - one team approach- with services complimenting and supporting one another.
- Forward planning to ensure the FM services maintains a competitive edge
- Ensure the service meets more than the specified needs of customers
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for all, and to provide information, equipment, training and supervision as required.
- Direct employees- Management more than: 500 Employees(Senior Managers, Facilities Management Commercial Manager, Security staff, Line Managers, Site supervisors and operational staff - either directly employed or through an agency)
- Responsibility for the operation across Kerala.
- Business development
- Existing System updating
- All staff and colleagues, both full and part time
- Handling with Suppliers and sub-contractors
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the direction and co-ordination of all the Facilities Management services delivered to the users of the campus
- To be responsible for the operation and development of a consistent and seamless FM service, in close conjunction with other colleagues and with a high level of customer focus.
- To manage the relationship and the requirements of the other tenants (partner organizations) in the building, and ensure the smooth running of those arrangements.
- To support and assist with the promotion of continuous improvement in the development of Facilities Management Services including contributions to service and corporate wide initiatives/projects
- To carry out performance measurement benchmarks and audits
Level of Autonomy and Decision Making
- Jobholder has freedom to work within the constraints of set budgets e.g. purchasing, contracting procedures.
- Decision making in relation to the service delivery in consultation with customers and senior management as required
- Knowing when to seek support from senior management