Senior Manager Talent Management at Confidential
Views:1150 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Century Real Estate - Head - Marketing (10-14 yrs)
Century Real Estate - Marketing Head
ROLE CHARTER : CORE MARKETING
- The company, defining the skyline of Bangalore over the last 3 decades, and with arguably the largest land banks in Bangalore, is the dominant and most transformative real estate player in Bangalore precincts.
- Across multiple world-class projects and plotted land developments, and associations with top notch consultants assuring gold standards in vision, construction, planning and execution of projects - core custodians straddling business and Marketing roles are invited. Promising, diligent and aggressive Brand Managers, with proven track record of high accomplishments, are sought to man the duties for various products under this remarkable brand.
Objective of the role :
i) Sustained efforts at developing multiple brands across Bangalore, key Southern markets (Hyderabad, Chennai). Plan and execute activations around inventory. Optimise Loyalty events around project delivery calendar to create positive brand w-o-m.
ii) Strategize activity calendar + execute end to end as critical support towards brand objectives - i.e. Brand salience + Sales + Profitability.
iii) Conceptualize and execute a comprehensive communication and activation plan,
iv) Fire all distribution and support verticals to aid sales across markets. Marketing the company.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Creating and executing business calendar across territories for continuous exchange with key stakeholders (Sales + Channel + Influence groups + Customers) in key markets
2. Outreach through innovative tools - communication + events + usage of the multiple venues at site and Sales Office.
3. Developing an on-going communication with stakeholders mentioned in (1) above
Activities expected from the role :
1. Inventory selection + packaging + dates + vertical sound off + end to end media planning for projects in a given category. 2. Briefing agencies on communication brief + getting output in sync.
2. Understanding pricing across micro-market and devising calls around activations.
3. Developing a cogent calendar for sustenance AND activation sales for projects.
4. Customer understanding through surveys + market research + flowback in strategy and communication.
KRAs and KPIs :
A) Value Creation(create business value and follow through the results)
1. Conceptualization and execution of communication ideas across stakeholders: i) Channel, ii) End consumer, iii) Sales Force, iv) Influencers
2. Innovate to consistently take brands and products as investment + end use opportunities: Frequency + Scale + Output (No of leads generated + Impact of these exercises pegged through brand surveys)
3. No. of transactions + volume of business evaluated quarter on quarter. Spikes, if any.
B) Development and execution of a high-intensity ATL (and on site + sales office/s) campaign around the parent brand. Derive budgets and close out approvals from Sr. Management. Derive budgets and close out approvals from Sr. Management. Execute the calendar, integrating multi-stakeholder efforts.
1. Leads through campaigns and realised revenue from the BTL + ATL exercises. Maintenance of review dashboards and evaluation of lead flow (Digital) with constant improvements in key metrics.
2. Awareness and perception scores of multiple brands within the portfolio.
C) Operational Excellence(End-to-end execution per required result areas)
1. High degree of finesse in end-to-end campaign execution. Managing Media, Advertising, Digital, BTL and multiple other vendors with timely, consolidated inputs and effecting closure.
i) Quality of output
2) Creation to deployment (Start to Stop Management)
i) Project Management ownership. Richness of Conceptualisation to finesse in deployment
ii) Feedback from stakeholders (see 1 above)
D) Stakeholder Management (Manage and influence stakeholders to drive results)
1. Collaborate with Sales/Marketing/Media/Sales Strategy to conceptualize and formulate the way forward for the brand.
i) Current understanding of issues across functions
ii) Generating synergies across functions