Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1271 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Centre Head/General Manager - Hospital Operations (10-20 yrs)
Centre Head / General Manager Operations
- Managing the Complete Hospital operations OP, IP, Admissions, Facilities, Internal transportation, housekeeping etc..
- Monitoring hospital service delivery, assessing the performance of staff, developing budgets, supervising day-to-day administrative operations
Reporting to Unit Head ; Non P& L role.
- Creating & sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters the development opportunities and motivates the high performance amongst the team members
- Establishing security plans & procedures for day-to-day operations; identifying vulnerabilities, exposures & risks
- Managing the vendor and contract management by minimizing the number of vendors and ensuring effective services are delivered
- Analyzing & researching customer dispute cases and forwarding the results to related departments
- Preparing reports & analyses on compliance and adverse trends along with appropriate recommendations
- Creating effective policies and work schedules, maintaining employee record, resolving potential issues and ensuring prompt delivery of medical stock and supplies
- Steering process vendor payments and monitoring the budget
- Designing and implementing business plans and standard operating procedures; dealing with Hospital Operations Admissions,
- Discharge, Billing Credit (TPA) & Cash, Hospital Information Systems, Facility Management, Bed Management, etc.
- Monitoring safety and security services of the office on top priority ensuring safety norms
- Administering the work of Facility Management Team - Housekeeping, Security, Pest control, etc
- Implementing and monitoring compliances in line with the guidelines of NABH
- Executing policies that promote & protect health, safety, security, and the quality of work life, the environment and organizational effectiveness
- Maintaining office files in accordance office administration guidelines and procedure
- Coordinating with cross-functional departments for various administrative activities
- Developing effective, trustworthy and dynamic relationships with the Leadership team whilst building morale and increasing employee engagement within the company