Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:3856 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Centre Head/Business Unit Head - P&L - IT Services (11-18 yrs)
Centre Head/Business Unit Head - IT Services
Centre Head/Business Unit Head (reporting to CXO)
- Looking for Enterprising Candidates or aspiring to build the business in Technology/IT services organization.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. The ideal candidate should have prior background and experience of B2B Software Development and Management of Technology Business over at least 11-16 years.
2. We are looking for a collaborative and hands-on leader to guide essential change efforts and operationalise important People Team and growth programs.
3. The role will fully own all aspects P&L of the company including revenue growth, business development, operational excellence, technology, finance, and human resources. He/She will be responsible for farming/hunting new account through his CXO connects/relationship or through his Sales/Account Management team.
4. This role is expected to be a role model, change agent and thought-leader for the entire business unit/centre.
5. The candidate will acquire a deep knowledge of the business landscape and evaluate risks and opportunities and contribute to the strategy to induce best-suited software engineering methods, drive technology adoption within the organization and study changing customer requirements and competition to develop strategies to succeed in domestic/international markets.
6. Lead the technology & Operations team and have an executive overview of business management across multiple locations.
7. Minimum 11 years of experience, with technology leadership experience, entrepreneurial candidates are best suited for this role.
8. Strong understanding of Software Technology
9. Highly passionate for building business and technology visionary
10. Proven experience in a similar capacity or relevant role
11. Demonstrable competency in strategic planning & management
12. Strong Team with Visionary leadership
13. Niche service offering with ability to Scale business.
14. Positive, energetic, passionate, business environment with management who committed to your success.
Education & Experience :
1. Experience managing engineering organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies.
2. Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex technology based solutions.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
4. A demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders.
5. Should have BTech /BE degree, MBA highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.