Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:689 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Centre Head - Business Operation - Education (8-15 yrs)
Business Operations : Strong execution of four operational perspectives built around well- defined Customer, People, Operational & Financial goals & measures.
Assume end-to-end responsibility for:
- Process Management & Optimisation : Ensure the branch follows the client-centric processes. Actively provide inputs of ways to increase the client-centricity of the business processes. Maintaining the benchmarks by attaining revenue targets and other operational metrics
- Talent & Performance Management : Instill a team-based and collaborative culture that builds long-term capability and inspires high accountability, coordination and synergy between people and functions at all levels. Developing teams to study and gain a deep understanding of the client & the market and to propose from a wide range of choices and options, the most strategically fitting solutions that deliver long term value to our students and clients
- Learning & Development : Being an agent of change and inspiration to put in place robust learning & development programs designed to equip our people to align their goals and objectives with that of the firm and its core values Market Development: Educating our customers and market on our business, core values and impact through representing and further building the brand of our firm in identified networks and market channels.
- Assessing local market conditions, developing business plans and executing market strategies such that relationships are strengthened and enhanced with our user base, institutions, partners and key stakeholders to deliver more significant business impact and leverage growth opportunities.
- Business Strategy : Competent execution of change and strategic initiatives designed to build a valuable business and escape all competition. Design, plan and implement new initiatives which drive value for the branch/region. Value creation for our Global Education, Learning and Investments business arms.