Senior Officer - Human Resources at Centre for Catalyzing Change
Views:372 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Centre for Catalyzing Change - Program Officer - Key Relationships (2-5 yrs)
Centre for Catalyzing Change (C3), is a not for profit organization that improves the lives of women and girls in India. Through local partnerships and programs, C3's proven approach to development gives women, young girls and boys the tools they need to improve their lives, as well as that of their families and communities. Our programs focus on increasing educational and livelihood opportunities for ado-lescent girls, ensuring access to lifesaving reproductive health information and services, and strength-ening ability to become leaders in their communities and the nation.
In order to grow its portfolio and to achieve set goals, C3 is looking to recruit a Program Officer, Key Relationships, who will enable it to diversify its existing donor base and attract more supporters from the high net worth/ultra high net worth category of donors in India and abroad.
The Program Officer, Key Relationships, will support the development and nurturing of relationships identified under the organization in accordance with the strategy adopted in alignment with current fundraising practices.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research into prospective donors.
- Develop a donor acquisition pipeline of UHNI/HNI donors whose mandate matches the specific products/projects identified under the organization.
- Handhold and nurture the relationships with key stakeholders thus identified and represent C3's best interests to them.
- Write funding pitches, applications and proposals to match the donor needs to the organiza-tion's requirements.
- Maintain the relationship using the C3 donor relationship management touchpoint identified under the fundraising strategy.
- Attend networking events and meetings with potential donors.
- Ensure the documentation of all relationships on the organisation's database.
- Prepare reports and give presentations on fundraising progress to Executive Director, board and senior leadership team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must have previous knowledge about the part of the charitable sector wherein the organization operates, knowledge of fundraising rule and other relevant issues in the landscape for non-profits in India.
- Ability to tell the C3 story in a compelling manner.
- Management experience of 2-5 years, preferably in a Sales role.
- Must have excellent written and oral presentation skills with a good track record in writing winning fundraising applications.
- Must have networking skills to represent the organization to high profile and high net worth indi-viduals and persuade them that the cause is one they should contribute to.
- Must have innovation skills to hit fundraising targets in the prevailing situation- creative and able to think out of the box for innovative ways to reach out to newer donors and retain existing ones.
- Experience in the for-profit sector desired.
- Master's degrees in Business Administration or related fields.
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
Last date for submission of application: 31st August, 2021
Please apply with your latest CV, with a covering letter
The application must contain information about your current salary & benefits drawn (CTC).
Only Short-listed candidates will be intimated.
C3 aims to be an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.