Managing Partner at ProntoeHR Services
Views:1653 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Centre Collection Manager - Consumer Banking (6-8 yrs)
One of the largest scheduled commercial banks in India is conducting search for centre collection managers for locations in the state of Gujarat,Delhi and Mumbai. The role is part of the consumer finance vertical managing consumer durable collections.
Job responsibilities include :
- Monitoring and maintaining collection for the city.
- Managing repossession.
- Co- ordination with collection agency, repossession agent, sale of asset,
- Legal formalities.
- Team Management. Drive the team of Collection Managers and off roll staff
- Confident, ability to handle a team of collections, can go to the field when required and also give training to his team when needed
- e centre collection manager is a team leader/team manager role where the incumbent has to managed a team of collection managers and front line collectors to manage the delinquent accounts in his pool/bucket.
- Delinquent accounts are individual loans where the customer is past due/over due on his monthly installments(EMIs).
- The centre collection manager who will be responsible for a particular centre viz location will have to manage all the delinquent accounts and ensure timely payments through his team of collection managers and front line collectors.
- The role is part of retail/consumer finance in one of the largest scheduled commercial banks in the country.
- The product/LOB is consumer durables under which a customer can finance white goods and luxury items for his/her consumption.
- The customer is required to pay back the loan with interest to the lender/bank.
- Failing to do so renders the loan overdue/delinquent and it moves into the collection manager's pool.
- The collection manager then has to ensure that the customer pays back on time.
- The collection manager reports to the centre collection manager who in turn reports in to the state head for collections.
- This role is part of the retail portfolio management in the bank.