Ceat - Regional Commercial Manager - CFA (3-9 yrs)
- To improve CFA service level
- Supervise CFA operations of order-taking, dispatch, and billing, commission of payment, regular stock verification, statutory compliance and follow-up activities.
- Ensure SLA adherence with CFAs. Ensure min. benchmark fulfillment and improvement on Audit scores.
- Release of payments to clearing & forwarding agencies (CFAs)
- To reduce slow moving/ non - moving inventory
- Coordinate with the regional sales team for commercial processes and compliances
- RO accounting and Expense management
- Scrutinize new dealer opening forms, tender terms and follow up of dealer outstanding etc
- Liaison with legal dept with relation to legal cases.
- Control expenses provisions and monitor sales tax/VAT payments including asset verification at regional office
- Ensure statutory compliance like Sales Tax, shop & establishment act etc.
- Active Role in improvement of Claim days to ensure end customer delight.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.