Recruitment Team at CDK Global
Views:499 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
CDK Global - Product Manager (8-10 yrs)
Purpose of role :
- Accountable for the day to day product management of a portfolio of products, under the direction of a Product Director.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of products, accountable for the results and performance and required to understand the numbers and adapt accordingly if things are going in the wrong direction.
- Product Managers understand and represent the voice of the customer, using it to build product plans and roadmaps that set the direction of the journey that we- ll take our customers on.
- Passionately evangelise about our products to influence and lead opinion across the organisation and market.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
Product Development, Leadership and Strategy :
- Develop, own, communicate and deliver the vision and strategy for the product/portfolio, supported by the Product Director
- Own and manage the product roadmap, liaising closely with the engineering team
- Ensure execution of the product strategy, incorporating new product development and existing product in-life management
- Own the customer value proposition for their product
- Work with stakeholders across CDK to ensure the smooth delivery of the products, that great customer experience is achieved and any contractual KPIs are met
- Identify and define Epics through working with other stakeholders across CDK and write acceptance criteria
- Create URDS & Risk logs
- Represent the product in governance and investment decisions
Product Performance :
- Manage Product P&L and financial performance, understanding business targets and progress against them
- Maintain an in depth understanding of product data, including financial, operational, customer experience, and usage data
- Use insight from product data to identify and deliver corrective actions or new opportunities
- Report key Product KPIs on monthly basis
- Product Evangelism and influence
- Be the evangelist of the product proposition internally within CDK and externally in the market
- Engage with external stakeholders up to a senior level
- Be seen externally as an expert in the product area
- Build a network of external stakeholders and listening posts
Market insight and proposition development :
- Engage with customers to gain insight into their current challenges, needs and issues
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of the product and industry area including competitor insight and market trends