Recruitment team at CDK Global
Views:1988 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
CDK Global - Director - Product Support - Shared Service Centre (18-20 yrs)
Director - Product Support
Purpose of the role :
- Providing high quality IT Client support service to CDK customers- is paramount to the continued expansion of CDK's product offerings and the success of strategic OEM initiatives. Managing the performance and results of diverse & sometimes geographically distributed teams, you will resource, organize and facilitate the provision of a quality, accurate and timely support service.
- Responsible for proactively managing shared services delivered to CDK International. Working collaboratively with local market teams and central teams, across multiple countries and time zones across multiple countries and time zones to provide a - Worldclass service.
- As the Shared Service Centre Support Manager you will need to be a highly committed individual with a background working in a problem solving, client focused environment, and experience of managing multiple deliverables successfully. CDK's business language is English and so you will need to have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate flexibility and integrity, and be able to build positive working relationships across all teams, functions, and clients.
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success :
- Service responsiveness (contractual SLAs), productivity (workforce planning), and adherence to published working standards & procedures
- Hiring of effective Problem Solvers thereby driving positive associate engagement and retention, as well as client satisfaction [demonstrated by direct and regular feedback]
- Achievement of team and departmental objectives
- Demonstrate a measureable, continuous, service improvement approach
Key duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the performance and results of the Regional Software Support Service function for CDK
- Lead the team to achieve key goals such as overall client satisfaction, case responsiveness and time to problem resolution in line with published and contractual SLA's. This will involve continuous improvement of Support processes and working practices to meet CDK's clients' needs
- Effective management of the team leaders/managers including coaching, mentoring, and development. Conduct regular one on one interactions with all direct reports & peers to ensure expectations and the company/department direction are clearly and widely understood
- Engage in evolution of the Support delivery model through engagement with other CDKI Support Management teams to ensure the changing needs of the clients are met
- Operate in an open, transparent, and collaborative way, whilst maintaining a consistent leadership style and prompting ownership with integrity
- Provide the primary client interface for other lines of CDK business by establishing strong operational relationships
- Support and execute the strategy, mission, and vision of CDK client Support as defined by CDKI
- Drive service improvement initiatives as required and agreed centrally or in market
- Act as an escalation point for high severity client issues
Teamwork & Development :
- Perform line management of the team, including key functions such as performance management, recruitment, and staff development.
- Lead, organise and motivate the team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to CDK in resolving their reported IT issues.
- Collaborate with other Support Teams to ensure operational success of all CDK's Support functions
- Monitor and manage according to key metrics which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals such as client satisfaction and productivity.
- Continuously seek to improve processes and working practices to ensure that set goals are measurable, meaningful, and achievable
Client Management :
- Creatively manage and allocate resources to ensure that there is appropriate availability and skill within the team, to resolve client issues in an optimum way.
- Regularly meet with (internal & external) clients in the region to gather direct client feedback, educate on Support processes, and promote CDK's Support services.
- Build effective working relationships with other CDK functions to ensure smooth information flow in support of key client facing activities.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience :
- Demonstrable use of a variety of written and verbal communications techniques
- Ability to story-ize and conceptualize
- Proven leadership and people management experience in a client service / client Support environment
- Proven experience of creating, implementing and improving operational processes and best practices
- Knowledge of case management [Incident management and Problem management processes]
- Ability to motivate and delegate, people and tasks, whilst retaining accountability
- Ability to coach, mentor and guide local Support leadership in best practices
- Ability to attract, develop, engage and retain talent in the organization
- Experience of driving SLAs and KPIs performance improvements
- Effective client engagement skills
- Effective planning of resources
Qualifications and Essentials :
- Proven experience at Manager level and a strong desire / capability to move into Senior Leadership
- Bachelor's degree in a full-time/regular course from a recognized university
- Prior experience in leading client support teams of 40+ employees
- Level headed and good under sustained pressure
- Ability to influence and overcome objections
- Ability to have authority but tactful with it
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and conflict
- Performance driven - results oriented
- Data driven decision making ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- 18+ years of experience in an Application Support/ client Service-based environment with 10+ years of people management experience