CBRE - Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Research (2-5 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thought Leadership: To work on topical whitepapers covering wide industry segments such as office, retail, housing, industrial, economy, policy issues, capital markets, amongst others.
- To contribute towards a timely and effective implementation of the annual India research work plan comprising of quarterly reports, special reports, client engagements & presentations, market flashes and media queries.
- To coordinate with other business line leads on research requirements and support
- To handle client queries and mandates work closely with the team on the data services deliverables.
- To closely work with the Asia and global research teams on regional and global mandates and reports.
- Relevant work experience with an IPC, developer, real estate fund or NBFC, infrastructure firm, top 4 consulting firms, amongst others. Background in investment research or equity research is also acceptable.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must have strong data analysis skills and a clear understanding on real estate market trends and policy issues.
- MBA/PGDM from recognized university.
- 2-5+ Years of experience preferably in research for real estate domain
Other Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyses, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to monitor and coordinate all types of projects with limited or indirect supervision.
- Ability to write reports, manuals speeches, and articles using distinctive style.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
A Formal supervisory responsibility in this position. It provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.