CBRE - General Manager - Public/Media relations (15-20 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public
- Knowledge and Experience of handling multiple events
- Must be able to think off creative ideas
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization's website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media
- Conducting PR and Marketing research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis.
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in journalism, communications or public relations;
- 15-18+years professional experience in brand management, executing communication products/campaigns, or in managing Public Relation events/activities
- Proven track-record in campaign-based PR and branding
- Ability to interact and effectively manage stakeholders
- Ability to lead a campaign
- Good team management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from recognized University
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in journalism, communications or public relations is preferred
- 15-18+ years professional experience in brand management, executing communication products/campaigns, or in managing Public Relation events/activities
Other Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- He should provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Also approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Disclaimer - Due to high volume of CV's we receive, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. We will contact you within 14 days if your skills and experience match what's needed for the open role, or if there is a similar opportunity currently available