Catgeory Head - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Catgeory Head - FMCG
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Catgeory Head - FMCG - Delhi NCR
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- The role involves handling end to end responsibility of a large category within a global FMCG organisation.
- This involved handling the P&L, large team, strategy formation and market share for this particular category.
Client Details : Our client is a globally renowned organisation with significant presence in India. They have been growing steadily over the past few years and are looking for a category head to lead one of their largest portfolios.
The key responsibilities of the role are :
- Managing the end to end responsibilities of the portfolio in the category
- Develop a vision and 3 year portfolio strategy involving innovation, communication and activation
- Lead communication strategy to build long term brand equity and growth
- Identify key issues and opportunities using superior consumer insights and data
- Act as a leader and mentor to the Brand Marketing Team and cross functional partners
- Encourage and facilitate a high performance culture within the team
A successful candidate is someone with :
- MBA from a reputed B-School ( ideal batches 2006-2010)
- More than 5 years of marketing experience
- Proven People management skills demonstrated in the past
- Good communication skills
Job Offer :
This is an exciting opportunity to be managing a large portfolio within the organisation with a large team. It is also an opportunity to be a part of the leadership team within the organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
Contact - Ujjwal Singh - +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.