Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6651 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Category Supply Chain Head - Agri - IIM/NITIE/SP Jain/IIM/IMT (12-19 yrs)
We are in the process of sourcing a Category Supply Chain Head for the one of the fastest growing FMCG's in India.
Premier B-School passouts from Institutes like NITIE, SPJain, IIMs, IMT etc with post graduation experience between 12-14 years may apply.
Position: Category Supply Chain Head
Reporting To - Vice President Supply Chain
Location - Kolkata, Head Quarter
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
To ensure the supply chain planning process, including Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and demand planning for identified categories, maintain budgeted inventory of finished products, track various inventory planning metrics to ensure the continuous availability of products to the customer.
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Responsible for coordinating and steering the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for allocated categories
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning within the allocated categories
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics for allocated categories
FG inventory norms
- Responsible for defining and maintaining finished goods inventory norms across supply chain nodes for allocated categories
- Understands the inputs and components of Inventory Planning e.g. demand variability, supply variability, lead-times
- Derives Finished Goods (FGs) stock norm for safety stock, cycle stock, lead-time stock (e.g. ageing and quality stock) and contingency stock using inventory planning models by node
- Highlights up-side and down-side stock risks e.g. out of stocks, slow-moving & obsoletes
- Champions and drives supply chain process improvements in respective categories
- Actively liaises with business division (category heads) to drive process improvements and changes
- Translates strategic imperatives into process improvement initiatives
- Coordinates and ensures rough cut capacity plan (RCCP) exercise is carried out on time for the S&OP process
- Assesses and provides recommendations on a time-to-time basis for production run strategy
- Manages Interface of the divisional team with the Category Operations team
- Is aware of and highlights supply-side constraints (network cost implications etc.) to the supply chain team on an ongoing basis
- Communicates and coordinates demand-side events and constraints to the category operations team
Network Design and Optimization
- Evaluates the network design on an ongoing basis to ensure most optimum network.
- Constantly on lookout for changes in network configuration to ensure reduction in time to market and cost.
Supply Chain Metrics
- Monitors and ensures performance on all Supply chain metrics.
- Analyses and determines reasons for low performance on SCM Metrics and drive interventions to improve performance.
- Category development team, SBU team
- Functional teams including Finance and HR
- Service Providers including Transporters, Warehouses
In case you would like to pursue the same further then kindly send us an updated copy of your resume. We shall connect with you and discuss the opportunity in detail after having received your resume.
Senior Manager Resourcing
AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.