Category Planning Lead - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Category Planning Lead - Color Cosmetics
1. Inventory levels - measured through DOI, SWOOS, obsolescence levels, freshness of stock
2. COGS as a % of revenue
3. Delivered quality measured in number of customer complaints, defects
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the planning function for colour cosmetics and function as the nerve-centre of the supply chain system for the category.
- Liaison with vendors and contract manufacturers for sourcing and production
- Scale-up and commercialization of innovation projects
- Leading automation and optimisation initiatives related to product, sourcing, logistics and quality across the organization
- Lead continuous value improvement initiatives.
Qualification : MBA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.