Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:505 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Category Marketing Manager - Consumer Goods - Contractual (9-12 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a leading group into consumer goods based at Mumbai
Role : Category Marketing Manager (Contractual Role)
Ideal candidate will have:
1. 9+ years of relevant experience (minimum 5 years in marketing) in consumer-focused industries - MBA essential.
2. Right balance of Strategic (thought leadership) and Execution skills.
3. Proven agency management skills
4. Entrepreneurial (i.e. can work through/around problems and get things done), with high growth orientation
5. Cross-functional knowledge and in-depth understanding of channels (offline & online)
- Identify and execute local manufacturing opportunities based on gaps.
- Work towards building assets for the India manufactured products
- Build the line architecture and pricing strategy of the assigned brand(s) and category.
- Drive pricing process for assigned brand(s) to deliver right price point to the consumer while also balancing finance KPIs
- Analytical bent of mind will have a strong advantage here, Demand generation through marketing communications and activations:
- Define brand strategy for the year based on consumer/shopper insights, brand goals and business objectives
- Design effective marketing strategy with a clear calendar of activities to drive consumer pull
- Manage and drive complete execution of marketing plan for assigned brands including TV, PR, digital and offline media buys.
- Work with various stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver visibility, share of voice, experiential and engagement initiatives that result in faster sales conversions.
- Engage trade partners to become preferred partners/vendors within the category.
People & vendor management:
- Proven track record of working effectively with external partners like agencies, vendors and customers to deliver on brand objectives
- Work seamlessly with internal teams for smooth functioning of SOPs
- Team player with good influencing skills and is comfortable working in a matrix organization (region, GBT, local stakeholders)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.