Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:790 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Category Marketing Lead - Kitchenware/Homeware/FMCG/FMCD (3-6 yrs)
Main role is to:
- Manage the consumer promotion plans with respect to conceptualization, attractiveness, pricing, profit and execution. Also provide assistance & support to the Lead Category with the creation, design, and development of the Tupperware India product portfolio from concept to consumer.
Category Marketing and Lifecycle Management:
- Managing category Marketing Management and Complete Lifecycle of product line; Introduce new lines; Liaise with production team, category team and vendors on need basis for Product Lifecycle management [including but not limited to Pricing, Mapping, Packaging, Go to Market strategy]; Developing Product Folders and Sales kits; Concept, Create, Execute and Report consumer promotions through pricing, collaterals, packaging, retail display and other media
- Product Pricing process and mechanism, Optimize Product Mix, Consumer Promotions with focus on margin
Business and Market Intelligence:
- Competition Mapping, Trend Monitoring& Create Trends; MIS and Data Management: Need Gap Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Competition Analysis, Data Interpretation; and undertake need based market visits
- Budget and Revenue Planning , Profitability and Margin Analysis and Management; Conceptualize, Facilitate Top line and Bottom line growth of product category while owning Category Management
Inventory Management and Control:
- Define and Monitor Fast moving, Slow moving, Dead stock and strategize liquidation mechanism in a time bound manner
- Liasoning and Co-ordination with Regional Headquarter and Global Headquarter for product lines, Regular co-ordination with regional sales teams.
- Request only candidates having mentioned experience to apply for this role.
- Very strong analytic skills
- Out of box thinker
- Good understanding of India retail scenario for product activation programs
- Constantly being aware of competition, current trends and activities in segment
- Good working knowledge of technological developments, trends and competitor activity
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and Initiative driven, while being a team player
- Resourceful & well networked with Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.