Category Manager - Trade Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-5 yrs)
Category Trade Marketing Manager
Job Description - This role will support the planning and implementation of BTL Strategy for the category across regions and channels in line with the company's over business strategy.
Our client is a leading FMCG MNC, leading in the categories of Foods and Non-Foods. Their brands enjoy strong leadership positions in respective categories; wherein brands are equivalent to the categories
- Planning and controlling annual, quarterly and monthly spends for the category. The person will be vested with the entire BTL strategy for the category.
- Designing monthly category activation and ensuring execution through regional counterparts.
- Delivery of category AOP objectives (top line, BTL %, distribution objectives).
- Owner of all trade programs assigned and new projects during the year
- Design Trade Promotions at the category/channel level and roll them out nationally
- Plan and design new product launches / test markets nationally
- Coordinate with regions for organizing and executing the launches
- Design trade activities consistent with budget allocation
- At least 4-5 years of overall work experience (at least 2 years in Sales Management role at Area/Zone level)
- MBA (Tier A College)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Celeste Bhattacharya.
Contact - Celeste Bhattacharya
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.