Recruitment Consultant at Bejobbed Incorporation
Views:3489 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Category Manager - Strategy & Analytics - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Looking candidates from FMCG Industry with experience of Consumer Insights
1. Use category management process as a decision platform for initiatives designed to optimize 4P's Product, Pricing, Placement and Promotional.
2. Develop tools and methodology to generate customer insight and category offering for consumer.
3. Utilize internal sales data, Market consumption data (syndicated strategic planner, & panel), CRM (consumption & consumer), and industry research reports to identify opportunities.
4. Analyze the market to assess the potential for new format and write the format strategy
5. Establish a strong knowledge of the consumer trends, future product line, and key customers to assist in strategic business calls.
6. Works with Consumer Insights research groups to integrate voice of consumer and shopper into product strategy.
7. Understands market trends and innovate the category portfolio according to consumer needs.
8. Utilizes the newest/best in class category management insights
9. Helps drive customer's overall category strategy, anticipate consumer trends
10. Stay current on industry developments and trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.