Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:1529 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Category Manager - Small Home Appliances (5-10 yrs)
The role is with the Leading Group (MNC) in Small Home Appliances.
Role : Category Manager
- To contribute to the profitable growth of the company in the category under his/her responsibility
- Follows and takes into account market trends (consumer insight, distribution)
- Recommend the marketing strategy (product, price, promotion, distribution, communication)
- Implement this strategy, in coordination with the Sales Team and the Communication Manager
- Follows product performance (sales, market share ) and adjusts strategy
- Coordinates product development (local production) and product sourcing (Europe, China)
Role Expectations :
- Drive P & L , key deliverable, for net sales, gross margin and market share for assigned category
- Be an expert of the categories under responsibility: follows and takes into account market trends: coordinates market research (brief, result analysis), makes regular store checks and home visits
- Recommends the marketing strategy: defines the objectives, the goals, and the action plan: line up evolution, product refreshment, new product positioning, pricing, price positioning, distribution strategy, in-store communication, communication outside the store
- Recommends and implements Base Line evolution: product repositioning, refreshment, discontinuation, etch
- Recommends and coordinates New Product Development, with the company technical Development teams: concept, design, marking, packaging, IFU.
- Recommends and develops the launch package, in coordination with the Marketing Communication Team POP material, advertising, PR event, sales event, digital marketing campaigns etc.
- Develop product and pricing strategy by channels (Trade E Com and LFRs)
- Follows product / category KPI (sell-in, sell-out, awareness, market share, etc)
- Understand the market and consumer needs in co-ordination with the Channel Heads and the Distributors
- Collect and analyze the competition data: volumes, price positioning, product features.
- Prepare a monthly sales analysis (Letter of the Month / Flash report) to monitor sales and margin
- Prepare budget process related files in coordination head of marketing
Range management :
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products in the assigned category
- Drive New Product Development (product refreshment, new product), in coordination with Operations Teams (R&D, Purchase, Manufacturing, Logistics) and design agencies
- Recommend the pricing strategy, as a support to profitable growth - taking into account outside in analysis (competition evolution) and inside out data (cost of good evolution)
- Define and update the range of products including promotional product/prices
- Set-up the pricing based on competitive benchmark and margin objectives
Sales enabler :
- Working closely with sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Prepare and make brand/product presentations (new products, range evolution...)
- Provide the product information to Sales Head / Regional Heads (monthly meeting.) and the distributors
- Product training to be done for all new products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.