Senior Consultant at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:4419 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Category Manager - Retail Planning (4-8 yrs)
Pre- Season Alignment
- OTB Planning in line with the budgeted sales targets within the stipulated timelines
- Formulating option level budgets in alignment with buying and Operations.
Season Launch Allocation :
- Pre allocation Option level store wise in alignment with budgets/store category to ensure that the store achieves it seasonal target based on agreed store profiles within the regions
- Integration of regional requirements and incorporation in pre season betting.
- Review the option allocation with STN and follow up with the SCM team to bridge the gaps in allocation if required.
- Review the planned versus inspected options and coordinate with the buying team to ensure that all options are launched as per the planned hit dates.
Mid Season Monitoring :
- Monitor store cover on a weekly basis and take corrective actions to align it on the basis of performance, store grade and base quantity.
- Initiate consolidations within every 20 days post season launch and ensure execution within stipulated time in alignment with Operations.
- Review STR Report on a weekly basis and share inputs to Operations on slow moving styles and seek performance improvement on these through improved display.
- Post display corrections on SMS & FMS options take appropriate actions for improving/liquidation of these stocks.
Essentials: Apparel Exp. is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.