Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:241 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Category Manager - Procurement - Technology (8-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Category Manager-Procurement-Technology to shape and drive our technology agenda, working on business strategy and sourcing pipeline
You would support the development of new technical capabilities and business solutions, to then scale and implement across our global teams, working closely with key supplier partners, drive value generation projects. Location is open for discussion if it can be based in one of our global offices as the role requires collaborative work across European and American time zones.
Here's what you would be doing :
- Support and drive technology transformation initiatives in Finance, Procurement, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply and Logistics, Business processes area.
- Driving cost optimization and value generation initiatives across all functional areas with the focus on application support and development areas
- Lead and deliver global contracts negotiations in the areas of software, development, and integration partnerships
- Lead the buildup of partnerships with external partners to enable co-creation environment for value generation
- Create and leverage market expertise and knowledge of the constantly evolving technology space
- Collaborate closely with our Global and Zone Technology functions.
Key skills and experiences :
- You have a university degree and/or a complementary advanced level degree in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Technology; an MBA or similar is an asset.
- You have around 8-15 years professional experience in procurement with relevant exposure to technology, and experience in vendor management and technology functions will be a plus.
- You have experience in building and executing procurement category strategies in a complex, multi markets environment.
- You have a track record in managing complex sourcing and technology transformational projects
- You can creatively solve business problems pragmatically and at speed - assimilating issues and turning ideas into clear requirements, generating coordinated solutions based on your own experience, insights
- You are great at building cross-functional relationships and credibility with business leaders, your teams, external stakeholders, and peers.
- You communicate and engage across your stakeholders delivering impactful messages, negotiating, and influencing outcomes.
- You embrace change and thrive working with a high level of independence in a continuously evolving environment.
- You have a bias for action, attention to detail and proven record of delivering results
- You are an owner. You take results personally, act with accountability and transparency and a bias for action.