Category Manager - Procurement - Shared Services (10-15 yrs)
Industry : BPO / ITES
Category : Operations
Skills : Procurement, Sourcing, Category Management
Job Description :
- Lead the procurement function across multiple categories
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to achieve long term strategic objectives for the organisation
Client Details :
Our client is a large multinational with a presence across the globe. With multiple offices and multiple functions in India as well, this organisation is an iconic brand.
Reporting to the Head of Global Procurement, you will be responsible for :
- Analysing spend patterns and market trends to develop long term strategies for the shared services set up.
- Developing and utilising a strong understanding of the vendor base
- Aid in strategic decision making to optimise costs and quality
- Manage and lead major procurement projects
- Bringing on board extensive market knowledge and techniques to develop a robust sourcing strategy
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet the larger business requirements
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will :
- Come with extensive background experience leading the procurement function in a shared services setup
- Bring on board strong negotiation skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of procurement/sourcing tools
- Be a keen relationship manager
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to fast track your career growth as part of an iconic brand.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.