Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1327 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Category Manager - Personal Care - IIM/XLRI (8-11 yrs)
Category Manager - Personal CareBangalore | Permanent
- Grow the market, manage the category and lunch new brands
- Opportunity to move into the global management stream in the long term
About Our Client
A domestic MNC specializing in consumer durables across the personal care and wellness space.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer; you will be responsible for 360 degree category management responsibility for the personal care category including:
- Complete PnL responsibility for the category pan-India
- Expanding the brands within the category
- Brand Building and Developing
- Supporting the Selling Organization with programs and tools
- Creating 3-5 year strategic plans and annual marketing plans for core brands
- Launching new Brands within the category umbrella along with entry strategies
- Creating suitable advertising and below the line promotions
- Managing external agencies to maximize effectiveness of spend
- Using Market Research effectively to gain deep consumer insight
- Supporting the CMO in creating annual Marketing plans
- Lead a team of highly qualified Brand Managers and Brand Assistants
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with at least 8 years of Sales and Marketing (min 6 years marketing) experience in and FMCG or Durables set-up (preferably Personal care). Currently working as a Brand/Product Manager; you will be have strong analytical, strategic, execution and communication skills. You will be hands-on and Entrepreneurial; with high growth orientation, business maturity and risk-appetite. You will display the ability to lead and direct large, highly-qualified teams.
What's On Offer
- A chance to lead a large team in a leading MNC set-up, while enjoying complete ownership of a large and business-critical category.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.