Director - HR at TagLynk Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:2036 Applications:786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Category Manager - Large/Small Appliances (1-8 yrs)
1. Accountable for business metrics of all categories and for growth of the organized retail business (national accounts, regional accounts) as a whole.
a. Responsible for drafting the annual and monthly plans for the business and put in place execution plans for delivery.
2. Responsible for taking an integrated view of all business categories- Strategy, GTM, P&L
a. Lay down the macros (size, merchant network, consumer base) for all categories.
b. Evolve the business strategy for the organized retail business in conjunction with all stakeholders with end objectives of accomplishing sustainable growth.
c. Landscaping of all use cases as part of the respective category playbooks
d. GTM choices and prioritization in conjunction with BD teams to ensure that we create a ubiquitous acceptance network across the country.
e. Look at the market and competitive dynamics and plan growth interventions accordingly
3. Build and execute a coherent growth framework across all categories.
a. Identify key consumer adoption drivers and put together robust plans to drive the same- CRM, offers (hyperlocal/global), in store visibility etc.
b. Identify key merchant adoption drivers and put together robust plans to drive the same-Merchant CRM, solution interventions etc.
4. Drive the business with all strategic enterprises
a. Own the relationship with strategic enterprises across all categories and put in place a clear plan to build lasting relationships with CXO's and other key stakeholders of top brands. Be the leadership interface for all these brands
b. Grow platforms- business with these brands- leverage all business solutions and revenue solutions to build long term strategic alignment with all such brands
5. Team Leadership- Responsible for leading a high caliber category management and strategic enterprise management team
6. Processes- responsible for interfacing with internal stakeholders: ops, cs etc to put in place robust processes for all key accounts.
Key Interfaces - This role requires one to interface with multiple internal stakeholders like Product/Tech teams, Marketing teams, BD Teams, Operations teams etc. One should really be comfortable working with multiple cross functional teams to steer the business priorities
- Relevant years of experience in handling category management/key accounts/Sales/Marketing across E-Commerce (or other new age consumer internet organizations) and FMCG sectors.
- Experience in key account management with top national/global brands is a must
- Relevant years- experience across e-commerce or consumer internet organizations is a must
Skill Sets :
a. Strong understanding of end consumers and the Indian retail business and merchants.
b. The candidate must be able to translate this understanding into strategies and plans for driving consumer & merchant adoption and to drive business growth on a sustained basis.
c. Expertise in managing all aspects of a P&L. The candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of planning, budgeting, tracking and optimization of costs.
d. Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making capabilities.
e. Solutioning mindset. Should be able to work with Product/Tech teams seamlessly.
f. Demonstrated relationship management capabilities with senior stakeholders with national/global brands