HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:642 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Category Manager - Fruits & Vegetables (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning Budgets & Forecasting Sales & Margin figures & bifurcating it to Store-wise, Category-wise & Calendar-wise at PAN India level.
- Experience in Buyer for buying under Business Model depends on product & distance risks model
- Onboarding New Vendors/brands by sourcing & visiting various Exhibitions, Competitors Stores & market.
- Identifying & Meeting with suitable vendors & finalizing the Terms of Trade with return policy.
- Participation of Vendors on Other Income for Banner-Ads as well competing the Offers by Bench-marking.
- Ensuring availability of Stock at agreed time-scales for released PO with 100% Fill-rate.
- Managing Inventory Control by Stock Replenishment after analyzing Sell-thru & Stock cover report.
- Monitoring Slow-movers need to liquidate/RTV & Fast-movers must be available at all times.
- Managing Orders by ensuring no un delivery happens in terms of wrong/defect products or its price-tags etc
- Ensuring goods are delivered to / returned by Final Customer & also keeping track of PO, GRN, GDN & PRN along with In-transit damages.
- Vendor Management in terms of Vendor Week-off & Leaves, maintaining Stock in Partner portal & also ensuring timely payments done post reconciliation of Final ledger.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.