HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:613 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Category Manager - Fruits & Vegetables (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning Budgets & Forecasting Sales & Margin figures & bifurcating it to Store-wise, Category-wise & Calendar-wise at PAN India level.
- Experience in Buyer for buying under Business Model depends on product & distance risks model
- Onboarding New Vendors/brands by sourcing & visiting various Exhibitions, Competitors Stores & market.
- Identifying & Meeting with suitable vendors & finalizing the Terms of Trade with return policy.
- Participation of Vendors on Other Income for Banner-Ads as well competing the Offers by Bench-marking.
- Ensuring availability of Stock at agreed time-scales for released PO with 100% Fill-rate.
- Managing Inventory Control by Stock Replenishment after analyzing Sell-thru & Stock cover report.
- Monitoring Slow-movers need to liquidate/RTV & Fast-movers must be available at all times.
- Managing Orders by ensuring no un delivery happens in terms of wrong/defect products or its price-tags etc
- Ensuring goods are delivered to / returned by Final Customer & also keeping track of PO, GRN, GDN & PRN along with In-transit damages.
- Vendor Management in terms of Vendor Week-off & Leaves, maintaining Stock in Partner portal & also ensuring timely payments done post reconciliation of Final ledger.