Recruitment Executive at ElasticRun
Views:975 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Category Manager - FMCG/Retail (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager to oversee Category & Merchandising Management for Categories & Brands.
- Responsibilities include liaison with vendor teams to build category annual plans, translating them into quarterly & monthly plans, engaging with the operations team to deploy these plans and manage day to day category operations reporting into Category General Manager.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Build Category business models
- Identify opportunities, build category annual/quarterly/monthly plans alongwith vendor partners and execute the same.
- Deploy category selection, product mix & inventory control
- Partnering with clients on strategic initiatives including ramping up geographical penetration, ensuring sales growth and SKU range
- Regular on-field presence to have the pulse of the market.
- Watch out Competition and deploy counter strategies.
- Oversee day-to-day operations which will include ensuring stock availability, movements in margins and sales velocities
- Manage pricing & promotions
- Analyzing and providing data based insights for category, sku, seasonality etc.
- Deploy asset monetization capabilities, events & activations
- Working with sales, operations and pricing team members to ensure on-time availability of SKUs, WoW sales and distribution movement and pricing parity across competition
- Being responsible for off-invoice claims and collections
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly
- Partner Management
- Lead Vendor relationship with your counterparts
- Garner & deploy offtake generation plans
- Generate additional revenue by asset monetization
- Manage strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing communication between key client stakeholders and internal teams
- People Management:
- To lead a team of category executives, provide them continuous support, coaching and guidance to enhance the team performance.
- initiatives toshare with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies orcompany training
- Good understanding of FMCG categories, Route to Market, FMCG Distribution, Channel Management, Shopper Marketing, Category Management or Category Buying & Merchandising experience of relevant categories in retail/C&C/ecom/eb2b.
- Good stakeholder management both internal & external
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse data to identify issues/spot opportunities
- Solution mindset with ability to break down problems/issues into executable solutions
- Good rigor, bias for action & eye for detail.
- Strong on operations & execution
- Hand-on MS esp excel