Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:476 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Category Manager - FMCG/Online (2-8 yrs)
About the Role
- Category Growth: Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind the consumer and competition.
- PnL: Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross margins.
- Selection: Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
- Cross Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloguing, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise merchandising operations. Inbound planning, Cataloguing monitoring & Discount monitoring etc should be managed.
- Marketing promotions: Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers
What we look for
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.