HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:27292 Applications:937 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:928
Category Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
Job Title: Category Manager
Reports to (Job Title): Head Marketing
Development, implementation and accountability for strategic and operational plans for the category of brands which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term
Leading the business on the portfolio
- Full accountability for the portfolio to deliver financial targets - sales, profitability and market share.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Develop, align, own and monitor A&P budgets for the portfolio.
- Manage and resolve business issues on portfolio through appropriate escalation.
- Developing and flawlessly executing marketing plans
- Understanding consumer insights/need gaps through research to develop winning propositions.
- Development of annual marketing plans to drive business objectives.
- Developing annual media plans and executing specific media campaigns in the year.
- Deploy flawless operational plans to sales team to enable quality execution.
- Track brand health regularly through appropriate tools and take course correction as required.
Leading the people
- Act as brand champion to create enthusiasm and energy on the brand by engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the multi-functional teams in the company to drive alignment and closure on projects.
- Lead and manage external agencies (advertising, research agencies etc.) to deliver initiatives for brands in the portfolio.
- Manage & develop the talents (Brand Manager/s) and groom them to grow as competent marketing resources.
Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Targets - Sales, Op Inc, Market Share
- Brand Health Measures - Awareness, Trial, Consideration, Imagery Attributes, Equity
- GTM Plans, Forecast Accuracy etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.