Category Manager - EdTech - IIT/IIM (6-8 yrs)
About Infinity Learn
Infinity Learn, backed by Sri Chaitanya Education Group, is a hub of DIGITAL TALENT who are well equipped to define the futuristic approach for the learners.
Our result-oriented and passionate team is committed to making the process of learning infinite and fun. We want to build INNOVATION READY TECHNOLOGY to make the best of online education.
We value outcomes to constantly improve our processes and approach toward the ever-growing & evolving learners' community. We bring course design models that present the components of learning in a flexible course structure that gives students the option of attending sessions face to face, online or both.
About the Role:
We are looking at a Manager, Category Marketing who shall work on various growth initiatives for the edtech app across the product lifecycle and customer engagement.
You will be the sole custodian of this category and will oversee the workflow from the project kick-off to GTM and see marketing campaigns through to completion.
We are looking for a relentless planner, a collaborator, a strategist, and a diplomat who is not afraid to push the boundaries. Your single KRA will be to increase the sales and profitability of the assigned business to drive sustainable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and establish a clear road map for the category
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Handle the complete P&L for the category and ensure growth
- Look after all the aspects of business- marketing, sales and renewals.
- Managing Market & Competitor Analysis, Category Growth - User Growth, Retention.
- Define metrics and analyse data to ensure engagement and performance levels of the customer.
- Explore new sales channels, experiment and build new channels to ensure better conversion of leads.
- Maintain Daily and monthly active users' targets.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of Category management experience.
- B.Tech/ MBA from IITs/IIMs - Should have worked with cross function teams, preferably on user base growth.
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- 6 days working week