Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2662 Applications:570 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Category Manager - eCommerce/Retail/FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Category Manager (Ecommerce/Retail/FMCG) - (Women currently on career break only)
- Bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, manage partners including sellers and brands.
- Category managers anticipate customer needs and incorporate them into the functional road map and will drive a major change or enhancement for customer experience influencing category needs based on their knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace and other macro environment data.
- The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate great "voice" and content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate / PG with 4+years experience in category management, buying, Selling.
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce, retail, grocery business.
- Experience in Business, category management, buying, Selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.