Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:4033 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Category Manager - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
About the Role
- Category Growth: Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind the consumer and competition.
- P&L: Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. Responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross margins.
- Selection: Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
- Cross-Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging, finance/commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations, inbound planning, cataloging monitoring & discount monitoring.
- Marketing promotions: Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the same between marketing team & category team
What we look for
- Graduate from a Tier-1 College (IIT/IIM/BITS)
- 3+ yrs of work experience
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organization
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
Candidates from ecommerce platform highly preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.